So, what is UX Research?
UX research is the careful study of your target users and their user interactions to guide the functionality and design of your app or website. This process is systematic and entails driving all UX/UI decisions through robust data about your user personas.
What is the
UX Research process?
Use observation of similar products
Synthesized brand guide based on findings
(moderated and unmoderated)
- We establish which questions to ask and how we’ll find the answers.
- We compile both holistic and research-methodology specific key insights.
- We create guides for each primary and secondary research method.
- We provide a list of improvement recommendations for your product.
How much does UX Research Consulting cost, on average?
Costs of UX research consulting vary depending on the breadth and complexity of necessary research.
That’s why at Goji Labs, we always begin with an initial deep dive call to understand the scope, budget, and timeline of your project. Goji’s typical UX research consulting project ranges from $5,000 – $20,000.
- Always have a cohesive strategy to approach research, but keep plans flexible. Insightful research hinges on willingness to diverge from the plan.
- Get creative: unique situations deserve unique approaches.
- Approach research with constant curiosity.
- Research should be a continuous process—not a one and done.